Doggie Apparel Velvet Dog Harness
The Doggie Apparel Velvet Dog Harness for eco dog owners who want a bespoke and comfortable harness that’s made to fit your dogs specific measurements’. The Velvet Dog Harness is bold and stylish – set the trend and lead the pack!
- Durable and made to last
- Offers support and comfort
- Bespoke made – special arrangements made for those ordering for puppies
- Room for growth – ideal for dogs who have more coat in winter to summer
- Single colour velvet webbed harness
- Extra strong woven webbing – velvet
- Brass hardware
Salt Water – wash and rinse after contact with salt water and leave your collar to dry naturally.
Hand Wash – Ideally wash your harness by hand, this is due to the solid brassware, however, they can be washed at 30 degrees and then left to dry naturally.
You have three points to measure for the perfect harness:
1) Neck – Measure around the neck to the breast plage bone (Point A on diagram)
2) Girth: Measure around the chest, an inch behind your dogs front legs (Point B on diagram)
3) Chest: Measure from the breast plate bone to an inch behind your dogs front legs (Point C on diagram)
Note: if buying for a puppy the harness is highly unlikely to fit when they are fully grown. Harnesses are bespoke made with ‘wiggle room’ to support growth for dogs that may fluctuate in weight or those who have shorter coats in the summer months.